NGINX High Performance - download pdf or read online
By Rahul Sharma
About This Book
- Configure Nginx for most sensible functionality, with configuration examples and explanations
- Step–by-step tutorials for functionality trying out utilizing open resource software
- Tune the TCP stack to utilize the on hand infrastructure
Who This e-book Is For
System directors, builders, and engineers trying to find how you can in achieving greatest functionality from NGINX will locate this publication useful. while you are trying to find options corresponding to easy methods to deal with extra clients from a similar method or load your web site pages speedier, then this is often the e-book for you.
What you are going to Learn
- Compile and run NGINX from source
- Measure NGINX functionality and create baselines
- Tweak NGINX configuration for last-mile performance
- Work with Hypertext Preprocessor, Python, and different languages utilizing FCGI
- Learn to combine with different servers over HTTP
- Set up Memcache for a functionality boost
- Fine-tune the TCP stack for more suitable community utilization
- Construct NGINX extensions for varied purposes
NGINX is among the commonest unfastened, open resource net servers. Its performance-oriented structure and small footprint makes it an amazing selection for high-traffic websites.
NGINX bargains nice functionality and optimum source usage to its directors. This sensible advisor walks you thru the right way to music one of many major loose open resource internet servers to realize optimum functionality for high-traffic websites. It additionally explores how you can increase community usage for top loads.
The journey begins with an summary of the NGINX structure. you are going to construct and configure NGINX for optimum usage of the to be had. The booklet demonstrates numerous practices to enhance final mile content material supply by utilizing timeouts, caching, and compression. you will additionally realize quite a few unfastened open resource instruments to check and benchmark internet server functionality, permitting you to make sure NGINX functionality at each step.
Read or Download NGINX High Performance PDF
Similar application development books
The 1st entire, functional advisor to XPages improvement - direct from contributors of the XPages improvement group at IBM Lotus Martin Donnelly, Mark Wallace, and Tony McGuckin have written the definitive programmer's advisor to using this step forward expertise. jam-packed with assistance, tips, and top practices from IBM's personal XPages builders, getting to know XPages brings jointly all of the details builders have to develop into specialists - no matter if you’re skilled with Notes/Domino improvement or now not.
In DetailThe Spring framework has develop into ubiquitous in glossy Java firm software improvement, supplying framework strategies for each software layer. Spring instrument Suite combines the features of the Spring framework with the facility of the Eclipse IDE to supply a one-stop store for Spring-based improvement.
Construct quick, safe, and interactive net purposes utilizing this accomplished guideAbout This BookLearn how one can build scalable and safe net applicationsUtilize personal home page and MariaDB to architect and create data-driven internet applicationsNumerous real-time eventualities were carried out as examples that would bring about a greater figuring out of the way net functions are handledWho This e-book Is ForIf you're a developer who desires to use Hypertext Preprocessor and MariaDB to construct internet purposes, this ebook is perfect for you.
Key FeaturesLearn the idea and instruments at the back of app improvement utilizing rapid three and Xcode 8Build an absolutely featured iOS app, together with a significant other app for the Apple WatchOptimize, debug, and finally liberate your app on TestFlight and the App StoreBook DescriptionOver the previous few years, we have seen a leap forward in cellular computing and the delivery of world-changing cellular apps.
- Enterprise Delphi Databases 2nd Edition
- Node Web Development, Second Edition
- Telecommunications Development in Asia
- Joomla! Templates (Joomla! Press)
- Multi-Agent and Multi-Agent-Based Simulation: Joint Workshop MABS 2004 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional resources for NGINX High Performance
NGINX High Performance by Rahul Sharma