Download e-book for iPad: An Incident at the Border (Oberon Modern Plays) by Kieran Lynn
By Kieran Lynn
When a country's new border is drawn, a pair are divided via the road. lower than the rigorouseyes of a new border protect, they're trapped in an more and more absurd nightmare, caught in among competitive countries at the verge of warfare. a comic book new play exploring the imaginary strains that divide us and the serious consequences for breaking them...
Read or Download An Incident at the Border (Oberon Modern Plays) PDF
Best british & irish drama & plays books
Literary geographies is an exhilarating new zone of interdisciplinary study. cutting edge and fascinating, this ebook applies theories of panorama, house and position from the self-discipline of cultural geography inside of an early smooth ancient context. other kinds of drama and function are analysed: from advertisement drama through key playwrights to loved ones masques and leisure played by way of households and in semi-official contexts.
First released in 1999. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
A complete creation to Ben Jonson's Volpone - introducing its severe historical past, functionality background, present severe panorama and new instructions in study at the play.
This anthology includes 5 of the simplest performs from VAULT 2017, London’s largest and most fun arts pageant. The darkish underside of the best tale Ever informed is uncovered in testomony by means of Tristan Bernays. 4 lesser-known biblical characters are relocated to modern day the US, and given an opportunity to inform their aspect of the tale.
- A Good Clean Heart
- Tyranny in Shakespeare (Applications of Political Theory)
- John Mortimer: Plays Two: 2 (Oberon Modern Playwrights)
- Samuel Beckett: Debts and Legacies: New Critical Essays (Plays and Playwrights)
- Coward Plays: 7: Quadrille; 'Peace in Our Time'; Tonight at 8.30 (iii): Quadrille; Peace in Our Time; Tonight at 8.30 Vol (World Classics)
- Rupture, Representation, and the Refashioning of Identity in Drama from the North of Ireland, 1969-1994 (Contributions in Drama and Theatre Studies)
Extra resources for An Incident at the Border (Oberon Modern Plays)
An Incident at the Border (Oberon Modern Plays) by Kieran Lynn