Download e-book for iPad: Access to History: Britain 1951-2007 Second Edition by Michael Lynch
By Michael Lynch
Give your scholars the simplest probability of good fortune with this attempted and demonstrated sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and evaluate necessities of the 2015 A-level historical past specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and information for every suitable specification to assist scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is appropriate for various classes including:
- AQA: The Making of contemporary Britain, 1951-2007
- OCR: Britain 1930-1997
Read or Download Access to History: Britain 1951-2007 Second Edition PDF
Similar uk history books
This compelling new examine examines the intersection among girls, faith and politics within the past due 17th and early eighteenth century in Britain. It demonstrates that what encouraged Dissenting and Anglican girls to political motion was once their trouble for the survival of the Protestant faith either at domestic and overseas.
With the method of the 1st international conflict, the German neighborhood in Britain started to be assailed via a mix of presidency measures and renowned hostility which ended in assaults opposed to people with German connections and confiscation in their estate. From might 1915, a coverage of wholesale internment and repatriation was once to minimize the German inhabitants via greater than 1/2 its pre-war determine.
Hawker's charismatic Tempest V entered RAF provider simply in time to be the main profitable counter to the V1 flying bomb attack on southern England in the summertime of 1944. With greater than 800 of the robotic missiles to its credits, Tempest V devices then crossed the Channel to fasten horns with the simplest the Luftwaffe needed to supply – Fw 190D-9s, Ta 152s, Me 262s and Bf 109G/Ks – reaching a magnificent kill/loss ratio in aerial strive against.
This booklet explores the contribution that 5 conservative, voluntary and well known women's businesses made to women's lives and to the crusade for women's rights in the course of the interval 1928-64. The 5 teams integrated during this examine are: the moms' Union, the Catholic Women's League, the nationwide Council of ladies, the nationwide Federation of Women's Institutes and the nationwide Union of Townswomen's Guilds.
- The Tour of the Don (Annotated) - Volume 1
- Crewe: Railway Town, Company and People 1840–1914: Railway Town, Company and People, 1840-1914
- Most Secret and Confidential: Intelligence in the Age of Nelson
- The Public Art Museum in Nineteenth Century Britain: The Development of the National Gallery (Perspectives on Collecting)
- Empire as the Triumph of Theory: Imperialism, Information and the Colonial Society of 1868 (Cass Series--British Foreign and Colonial Policy,)
Additional resources for Access to History: Britain 1951-2007 Second Edition
Access to History: Britain 1951-2007 Second Edition by Michael Lynch